• An honest evaluation of your present financial position and needs
• Good advice on the best financial planning solutions
• Full implementation, placing your investments
• Home loans, investment loans, commercial lending and personal loans put in place when appropriate
• Enablement for you to grow in your investment knowledge and abilities
• Tools are provided to make managing your finances easier
• Simple fee for service structure, affordable for the average person
• Always in your best interest. That's our focus.
why choose Grace?
• Affordable financial plans for ordinary people
• Christian ethics and a culture of empowerment
• Ease of access: our office, phone, email or video link
• Your 'one stop financial shop' where we cover everything from superannuation to insurance and home loans
• Former automotive engineer
• Over fifteen years of financial planning experience
• Author of several eBooks re. financial affairs and Christian living
• Qualifications include: Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, Master of Divinity, Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning and a Cert IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
• Registered Tax (Financial) Adviser
• SMSF and listed product (shares, bonds, etc.) specialist
• SEQUAL qualified for Reverse Mortgages (Equity Release)
• Senior Associate of the Financial Institute of Australasia
• Certified Advisor, Property Investment Association of Australia
For more details about Jim and the services he provides, download our Financial Services Guide (592 KB)
• Integrity and honesty are foundational essentials
• Our success comes only when you have achieved yours
• Risk must be managed prudently – no get rich quick schemes
• Clear communication is essential – we first listen and seek to understand
• God watches all that we do, and we will all answer to Him one day
• Our responsibility is to know the facts. If there is something that we don’t know that you need to know, you will not be charged for our research. You only need to pay for the service.
• Generosity requires a degree of wealth, however, we are only custodians of that wealth. Everything we have ultimately belongs to God Himself.
• It is good and honourable to generate wealth by legitimate means.
Get what you need, when you need it!
Fully flexible services promoting financial fitness and freedom. Our fee for service structure delivers benefits to you with our interests aligned to yours.
• Life insurance (most major insurers available)
• Total Permanent Disability
• Income protection / salary continuance
• Critical illness / trauma
• Allianz home & contents insurance
• Allianz renters & landlord's insurance
• Allianz motor vehicle insurance
• Shares / stocks & bonds
• Individual or professionally managed portfolios
• Managed funds
• Capital protected investments
• Structured investments
• Investment property referral & advice
• Fractional property
• Self-Managed Super Funds
• Retail funds with managed investments or direct shares
• Low cost superannuation funds
• Full feature insurance options
• Lost super found
• Superannuation funds consolidated
• Tax effective investments
• Negative and positive gearing
• Tax saving superannuation strategies
• Tax free retirement income
• Tax efficient retirement strategies
• Interest rates and features compared
• Commissions rebated to you, our fee deducted from the first one. Save $ thousands!
• Loans available from a wide selection of banks & lenders
• Discounts on fees and interest rates often available
• First home buyers
• Refinance, purchase or new home construction
• Investment property loans
• Using home equity for shares & other investments
• Negative, neutral and positive gearing
• Car loans
• Caravan, RV and boat loans
• Tax effective novated leases
• Borrow against home equity for business purposes
• Commercial property loans
• Equipment leases
• Chattel mortgages for business equipment
How can Grace help you?
Click above to view video
You have the questions, we have the answers. Many typical financial planning matters are dealt with here. If you don't find the answer in our blog (click the arrow above), call us or complete the contact form below and we will respond with an answer.
Budgeting, life insurance, investing, and superannuation are just the beginning!
Financial planning is a lot more than getting prepared for retirement. We assist you in managing life risks and your family cash flow. Investing in shares, managed funds and property are made easy and understandable with Grace. Self-Managed Super Funds and other superannuation options are made possible with help from Grace Financial Services!
Transition to Retirement
Income protection, life, trauma & disability insurance
Cash flow management
Budgeting for lifestyle and other goals
Salary sacrifice to super and other strategies to optimise benefits
Paying only the tax required, turning tax into investments
Wise investments not get rich quick schemes
Kids' financial training
Win-win family financial outcomes as you "pass the baton"
Bank loans and other lending products compared so that you get one that is truly suited to your needs and objectives
Now is the time to get your will and powers of attorney in order
Novated leases and other tax effective salary package options
Salary sacrifice to super
Tax effective ways to build your superannuation
Self-Managed Super Funds
Establishment, ongoing administration and strategies
Direct geared property investments within a SMSF
Turning tax into retirement benefits
Multi-generation investing to benefit family groups and charities
Time to double check your will and other estate planning matters. Make sure your estate isn't sucked up by taxes and fees, and that it goes to the right ones!
Strategies for entry and exit
Generating ongoing passive income streams
Research and advice for investment property selection
Utilising surplus cash flow to maximise investment growth
Retirement income streams
Setting up your retirement income with minimal fees or tax
Maximise Centrelink benefits
Optimise retirement income and benefits from all sources
Avoid risky investments and consolidate your benefits
Estate planning adjustments
Avoid paying additional tax associated with adult beneficiaries
Leaving a legacy
Consider making a difference for eternity
Complete the form below or call us today!
Have a chat with us about your needs and goals. Find out how easy it is to chart a new direction for your life!
We can meet with you in our Toronto NSW offices or by phone, Skype or Facetime.
Suite 3 - 35 The Boulevarde
Toronto NSW 2283
South of Newcastle on the west side of Lake Macquarie
Phone 02 4905 0250
Fax 02 4905 0251
Please phone for an appointment
or complete the form below
James Massey and Grace Financial Services Pty Ltd
Authorised representatives of
HNW Planning Pty Ltd
Australian Financial Services Licence number 225 216
Australian Credit Licence number 225 216
Information or advice provided on this website is general in nature and does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation, particular needs or risk profile. All of those matters are very important in making decisions about financial products, even of a general nature. With or without the assistance of a licensed representative, you should consider whether any advice received is appropriate in light of your particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances. We recommend, therefore, that you make an appointment with a financial adviser to receive personalised advice prior to making any investment or financial product decision. You should also obtain a relevant Product Disclosure Statement for any financial product being considered and read it.
Grace Financial Services Pty Ltd seeks to keep this website updated, however, information can change without notice, so you should discuss any matters that concern you with your financial adviser to get up to date information. Neither Grace Financial Planning Pty Ltd nor HNW Planning Pty Ltd guarantee the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information on this website, including information provided by third parties, at any particular time.
Except where any liability under statute cannot be excluded, Grace Financial Services Pty Ltd, HNW Planning Pty Ltd, and/or their employees do not accept any liability for any error or omission on this website or for any resulting loss or damage suffered by the recipient or any other person.
Unless otherwise specified, copyright of information provided on this website is owned by Grace Financial Services Pty Ltd and all rights are reserved.